the most unrealistic thing about high school musical is that they let ryan wear hats in class
This is gonna sound so stupid but what is a fuckboy? lol
- timothy over here askin’ for nudes when all u did was say hello
- connor who won’t calm down with his axe spray tryna infect ya lungs
- colin adding #420 to his bio when he smoked weed one time
- gregory mad cause u didn’t blow him after the first date
how to spot a fuckboy:
- white nike tube socks with his adidas sandals
- he wants to play 20 questions (!!!!!!!!! do not play !!!!!!!!!!! especially if there’s a “;)” involved)
- relies on his mom but doesn’t respect women
- looks like he just read one of jaden smith’s tweets in all of his selfies
- can’t find the clitoris
fuckboys come in all shapes and sizes and results may vary but when he a fuckboy…he a fuckboy…and u will know
everytime it gets close to October i start reblogging the fuck out of this
I found this camera on the subway and look what was inside…
I would marry this man
guys we broke another post because this one’s not showing any notes
When I liked it, it flashed “0 notes”
It’s showing -1 notes
Reblog this if you AREN’T homophobic.
TO BE GAY
I WON’T MIND
IF YOU LIKE YOUR KIND
TO BE GAY
I’D STILL LOVE YOU
AND OTHERS WILL TOO
people are fine by me.
everyone should reblog this
for the gifs XD
this is so….. .__.’ *reblogs*
if you don’t reblog this unfollow me NOW
This is Tumblr. We love gay people more than gay people love gay people.
The Essence Of Ballet, 2012—2014 [image from La Bayadére, 2012] | Ingrid Bugge (b. 1968, Denmark)
The human body, its movements, its stories, its intimacy, and its honesty. These are my artistic passions.
Nyasha Matonhodze wearing Alexander McQueen photographed by Sølve Sundsbø for Vogue Japan, November 2011
android users be like
lol parents [x]
The first two are hilarious
lightly fried fish fillets
The last two… 😂😂😂
These were the best 2 minutes of my entire day.
me: *eats cookie dough*
some weak ass person: “you’ll get salmonella poisoning!!!”
Feather Art by Chris Maynard
Jesus H. Frogsnoggler.
This artist is local to me and truly amazing. There was a piece with red wing blackbirds on reeds up at the coffee shop last year and I still desperately wish I’d had a spare $400 for it.